About NASWU Secretariat
NASWU has a fully fledged secretariat charged with the following constitutional functions:
To coordinate the activities of the Association,
- Day-to-day implementation of the National Program of Action,
- Provide information and resource center,
- Have custody of and keep an up-to-date register of Members,
- Handle all correspondence,
- Any other activities assigned by the NEC.
The secretariat is headed by a national Coordinator who is appointed by the NEC. The current national coordinator is John Mary Ssekate and works with a team of 9 multidisciplinary professionals.
The Secretariat is found at Plot 3182 – Block 273 Buziga Katuuso.